OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Lead Change Group
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you, including your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your Personal Data.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the Personal Data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any Personal Data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To do so, please submit a request via email.
DATA WE GATHER
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. — mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, your contact history (if there is any), your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Information that is publicly available
We might gather further information about you that is publicly available.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in order to enhance your customer experience; fulfill an obligation under law or contract; and provide our service to you. For example, registering your account, providing you with other products and services that you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services, communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product; and
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the grounds of legitimate interest, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/services offered; and
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners); and
- for other purposes we have asked previously your consent for.
We process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law, and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but no longer than is absolutely necessary.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
- the further processing would not harm your interests; and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for processing.
WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data only with trusted third-parties, and will only work with processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari, etc.). However, choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions. Learn more about cookies here.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
We use WordPress or Opencart to store basic data on your interactions with our website, and whether you have logged into WordPress or Opencart. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you (if you are a registered user), and what you’ve put in the shopping cart. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled, then various functionalities on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies can be found here.
We use other third party cookies that are set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. This includes sharing buttons across the site, which allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and LinkedIn. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.